The Melbourne Meeples Inc General Annual Meeting is being held on Sunday 10th of July at 12pm at Croxton Park Hotel, 607 High St, Thornbury.
If you would like to nominate for one if the elected positions, discuss the future of the club or get involved, please attend and have your voice heard.
Nominations will occur on the day, so be sure to attend and either nominate yourself for a position or vote on whom you’d like to run the club.
If you are unable to attend, you may nominate for a position and specify a proxy by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will need to be a paid up member to be involved in the nomination process or take part in voting.
You can renew online anytime.
Continue your Melbourne Meeple Membership for the following benefits;
- Free entry into NSEG game days
- Discount off your OzBunnycon ticket
- Discount off your Meeplecon ticket
- Discount entry to The Devonshire Society events
- Discount entry to Board in the West events
- Voting rights at Melbourne Meeples general meetings
- Access to borrow from the Melbourne Meeples Inc. Library
- Help decide what games are added to the games library
- Discounts at select board gaming retailers
You will not be able to vote or receive the above benefits until you have paid your membership fees.