Join us for an afternoon of games at Audacious Monk Cellars.
Every second Saturday we bring a selection of games from the club’s ever growing library (https://meeples.org.au/library-games/) as well as choice games from our own personal collections. Feel free to bring your own!
Where do we play?
We play at the back rooms of Audacious Monk Cellars, a boutique Cellars & Bar offering craft Beer, fine Wine and artisan Spirits.
What do we play?
There will be a range of games available, from beginner to more experienced.
We play modern board and card games that are fun and relatively easy to learn. We’re more than happy for new people of all experience levels to come and we’re always eager to teach.
How about Food and Drinks?
Enjoy many great snacks including popcorn, chips, choc tops, deli meats and cheese. Or bring in your own meal or grab one from one of the fine local places in the locale.
There is an amazing selection of drinks on offer including wine, IPAs, ciders and craft beers. If you’re overwhelmed by the options or want to try something new, The Audacious Monk Cellars team are on hand to recommend a drop.
When do we play?
- Audacious Games on August 19, 2023 12:00 pm
- Audacious Games on September 2, 2023 12:00 pm
- Audacious Games on September 16, 2023 12:00 pm
- Audacious Games on September 30, 2023 12:00 pm
- Audacious Games on October 14, 2023 12:00 pm
- Audacious Games on October 28, 2023 12:00 pm
- Audacious Games on November 11, 2023 12:00 pm
- Audacious Games on December 9, 2023 12:00 pm
Do I have to be a Melbourne Meeples Inc. Member to attend?
No, though if you are not a member, we do ask that you pay a small donation (we suggest $3) to help cover the cost of the games library and the administration of the club.
And you can always become a member!
How to get there?
Audacious Monk Cellars is on the corner of Regent and Gilbert Streets, Reservoir.
Address: 128-130 Regent Street, Preston, Victoria
- By Car: If you’re driving there is street parking.
- By Tram: It’s at the end of the #11 Tram .
- By Train: Regent Railway Station is 15 minutes walk west down Regent Street.
We are committed to ensuring accessibility for all our guests. If you have any questions or feedback, please get in touch with us.
Audacious Monk Cellars has recently installed a wheelchair ramp to get to the rooms, to provide a welcoming and comfortable experience for all individuals.