Melbourne Meeples events are for every type of gamer, regardless of who they are
and what their experience is with board gaming. We are an inclusive community and
anyone who can adhere to the simple rules below is welcome!
- Please be kind and courteous to other people around you. Rude or
condescending behaviour will not be tolerated.
- Please make new gamers welcome: we were all new gamers once!
- If you’re not playing on a table, please leave it free for other gamers to do so.
- Look after the games! Treat the library games with the same respect you
would your own, and take care of your own games if you bring them to one of
- If you feel uncomfortable, or if you see or are part of a situation where
someone else is clearly feeling uncomfortable, please come and let us know.
- If you want to take a photo of someone, please ask first.
All Melbourne Meeples events are private events run by Melbourne Meeples Inc,
Melbourne’s premier not-for-profit boardgaming organisation!