COVIDSafe behaviour guidelines
- Each attendee is asked to do a symptom self-assessment prior to leaving home and not attend if they are unwell or have been instructed to isolate or quarantine.
- If an attendee develops symptoms during the event, they are required to isolate, and return home to self isolate and get tested. Seek an event organiser if assistance is needed.
- Attendees must maintain at least 1.5m physical distance between those from other groups at all times.
- To minimise movement, attendees must stay within their allocated spaces or seats where practical.
- Follow Victorian Government’s latest requirements for face covering Observe cough etiquette and personal hygiene measures.
- Where applicable, take away food must be consumed in designated area